LinkedIn and Career Workshop
6:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 19 in DBH 117
Join us for an exclusive LinkedIn and career workshop led by Jasmine Garcia and Shandy Dunn from Connext for a workshop on how to better market yourself to future employers!
Topics discussed in this workshop include:
- Resume/LI tips (workshop)
- Interview prep or mock interviews (workshop)
- How to market yourself (speaking topic)
- Consulting/Contracting as a career option post-college (we will bring one of our rockstar contractors working at one of the best companies in the valley)
- Power Skills (a compilation of skills you need to know to be successful early on)
Following the workshop, there will be opportunities to ask questions and mingle with the professionals listed below.
Shandy’s first job out of college was in sales and hotel management. Now, she is the current president at Connext and specializes in leadership and management. Connect with Shandy on LinkedIn!