ABOUT THE JOB
Zeno Group is looking for a talented communications professional to join our growing team as an Account Supervisor. The position requires strong consumer and enterprise technology communications experience with business, consumer and technology trade press. Organization, responsiveness and an ability to engage with senior executive stakeholders is important.
- Manage communications strategies and initiatives for clients including company announcements, product announcements, thought leadership and creative campaigns
- Provide strategic counsel and recommendations to clients, in partnership with senior team managers (VP, SVP, EVP), and troubleshoot potential client and/or internal issues
- Ensure work quality and deadline adherence maps to client goals and budget parameters. Supervise junior staff’s work products to ensure quality and consistency
- Develop PR/communications programming for clients, including creative campaigns and thought leadership programs
- Demonstrate writing excellence when crafting internal and client-facing communications (e.g. press releases, bylines, communication plans)
- Demonstrate strong company launch coordination skills (e.g. executing on integrating communications strategies across paid, earned, owned and shared channels)
- Expand media relationships within the consumer lifestyle, consumer tech, enterprise tech and business media community
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
- A focus on training and mentoring others
- Work with a sense of urgency and respond to client requests and incoming inquiries in a timely manner
You will succeed at Zeno if you are highly creative, fearless, resourceful, tenacious, and bring expertise in traditional PR as well as a passion for emerging PR tactics. At Zeno, we believe in delivering value and results while building great relationships with clients and your team.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s degree
- PR is your passion and you have at least 5 years of experience in PR technology; agency experience strongly preferred
- You have proven success in building relationships with members of the media & industry influencers and in driving results for clients
- You demonstrate the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs
- Planning and executing events successfully is something that excites you
- You possess strong presentation skills and experience providing sound strategic counsel to clients and acting as day-to-day contact for clients
- Developing and executing communications plans that help achieve client goals is something that you find motivating
- You possess the ability to manage account finances, including large projects within a budget
- People comment on your leadership experience, and your ability to mentor and develop junior talent
- Energy is your middle name, you show initiative, and you operate effectively both independently and within a team
- You have a desire to commit to the continuous learning and improvement of your leadership skills, and you want to set and pursue stretch goals
Zeno Group, is a global integrated communications agency born from PR. Our core areas of expertise span industries and marketing channels across consumer, healthcare, corporate and technology. We are proud to represent a diverse roster of clients from start-up companies to global brands. Zeno Group is part of the Daniel J. Edelman family of companies.
Zeno Group is PRWeek’s three-time winner of Mid-size Agency of the Year and SABRE’s 2016 and 2011 Creative Agency of the Year and recently been named to PR Week’s 2016 Best Places to Work. We’re nimble entrepreneurs who collaborate around the world and stand alone as a truly global midsize agency. Is Zeno green your color?